Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 109 Soli Time

Bused up(960?)Seen Dorrie and A SnowBoard Instructor on the Bus...Locked up my bike Outside Ski School...Got ready as Usual in the Brown Bag area"I hear your Givin them hell in the Next Canyon" Yes I am...Seen Steven Paul on Moonbeam,Got 3 Necklaces Off the Beam Tree...Seen Patti and B. Down to Stash My bag in the Trees above the Fogs...Theres Ron,G,John,Dav for 10:30 Drink Off(Bloody Mary)Thx Team!Skied down to Double(Theres Steve B and Keaton!)AND TRAVIS!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!Now its on...We rode over to Summit to see Pekka....There he is coming out of Bottom shack,Gettin me to stop on Deer Trail...Great kid!!On to APEX>>>Put Your Hands in the AIR!!!"I've Been Missing doing this all year!"YES! Hands up on Top TOO!!TRIPLEHORN and TYSON Joins US at the TOP!!!!!!!!!!THX AGAIN Travis, We hit the tree and find more breads(I Keep finding Blue Beads?...)Now its really on...Ended leaving my gear there for last day...Even ran into Turning Pete.."How did you know it was Me?"Cause you were turning!Biked down(Almost last one out of the lot) Into the Rain....But Still made it no Problem...YEA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment