Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 120 "Little Proud"

All day long with our packs stashed at the JZ Guntower...Got a ride up with Andrew(Again)Seems like I knew it,Walked from Walts towards Wasatch when I hear Andrew call my name and ask me to ride up with him and his friend...YES!!!Ron and I catch the Bus back down again(Bike on Bus)It was still very hard at 10:30,but got real nice when it warmed up(It was sooo soft that I bit it hard in front of the PSIA Nerd Posse...If your not falling your not trying?!)...He He...Rode with Ty and Marc(They had a Bottle of Vodka that Ron was Really enjoying...)Last run I walked up from Little Proud to meet the last Tram(Had to Stop and Rest at the Ski Patrol)They asked If I'm "OK?"Yea,"That's Just Burke,He is Fine."Thx, Its good to know everyone on the Hill!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment