Wednesday, March 2, 2016

79 Snowbird-Alta-Brighton

I Finally did IT!!!!(I left my Shoes in the Nerd Locker)..... That was the only jr F$#k up....Hey, I proved you can ride your bike with Ski Boots.... Down to Andys where I could have gotten a pair out of the Attic but instead rode to Moms in my socks...Started out thinking its March 1st, Time to get Pharis his Pass,...... NOPE!!! So I start from here, Ride to the mouth via Mitts,Holladay Blvd,BCC road, Mt America and Jimmy Johns,..... Walked up the hill to the Swamp lot,... Tried the sign but caught the 990 instead,..... (Seen Isaac and his Pole Quiver) Blue Tram to the Blady Chair, Right over to Supreme,.... "Aren't you supposed to be over there?" NOPE! Not today,..... Its an EASY Hike up East towards Sunset Peak, Then over Catherines Pass east towards the B and Lake Mary,..... Found a nice Spot where I leave a Necklace, Linger and just decompress,.....The Snow has been that Bad Lately,........................... Lights are on,.... Its "B" Time!!!!!! Made it to GW,. Then over to Snake Creek for last Run up to the Sunny Top!! Ride up the Chair with Cain and Jeffs friend ALMA!! At the Top I run into and Hug LYDIA!!!!! Its On for Night Skiing and a ride down,.... (A little to late to catch a ride from Lydia) But Joe from Saratoga got me down,....... Next Ski DAY #80!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment