Thursday, March 24, 2016

95 BIG TIME POW DAY!!!

And a Major Powder Panic.... Rode from here to Walts via Neighborhoods almost the whole way.... ITS NICE And has taken what about 5 years to figure this out..... Funny hearing "OnePiece Friday" And seeing Brad W. Right at Walts,.... "Your a Stud" THX "B" Best Hitch Up of the season using my light Stick....Walked right past the folks waiting at the swamp lot Bus Shelter,.... "What the ?" And  "I'm taking your Picture" OK But Better Hurry cause here comes my Ride,.... THX Carry from Connecticut,.... VERY NICE RIDE TO ENTRANCE  3,.... Got my Hot Chocolate,... Ran into and rode up with Ron,....(He had the Panic going when we hit the Spot,) He Gone,.. Me NOOOO! Lingerer then head down to Baby Thunder via the Wrap around,....WOW!!! Later We get back and Ski with ED!!!! That was nice everywhere.... I Finally Skied DOOR 5!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ed was following me into it the first try,.... TRY AGAIN!!!!! DID IT Under the fallin Tree to where Ed was on the Mid Wrap around,..... Got a nice ride down to the Walts,..., THX ED!!! Seen Walter,(He is going to Peru soon) Got home to Crash OUT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment