Tuesday, March 29, 2016

97&98 Got the K2S Back,..Bag-O-Beads and a New Spot

Friday I Bike from Moms to the Ski Shop to Pick-up the newly mounted k2s with Marker Bindings,.... THX ERIC!!!!!!! I know it was a hatrd one to do,.... Special Throwback Saturday @the Nerd.... I forgot the Stash at Andys,.....WTF??? Sooooooo I ride Peruvian, Tunnel, Blady to Sugarloaf,..... CARVE-a-LERT!!!It Was EXCELLENT!!! Back to the USA Where I head down to Welbere to find the wicket and Smoke IT!!! OK,... Ready for Sun and Fun on Little Cloud!!! It was GREAT!!!! Run into and Ski with ED,.... Seen Utah Co Steve and Debbie at the Top,.... "Help yourself its right near the Big Gun" ,......... We did run into 2 Stoners and Mr Houke Says "Load One for them!" THXS AND NOW ITS ON!!! We Skied the last runs on Gad 2 VERY STEEP And Soft!!! Skied down to Eds Car, Then back to the Nerd Center,......

No comments:

Post a Comment