Friday, March 25, 2016

96 Alta AM,. Ed and Little Cloud PM

Biked to BCC from Moms,.. Lingure and watch mutiple Buses go by,... Me,... How bout a Breafast burrito at the Base Camp,.... Did it and it was GREAT! Start to half ass Hitch when MIke turns back and gets me,.... "Your Famous" And he told me about the headon the hit a Ski Bus coming down killed 2 Powder Mag Employees,.... SHIT!!!! That was sad but still a nice ride up...
Yes!,You can tell My Favorites...... Sugarloaf AM,.... Got to see Cory (Cynthias) "I seen your lines out there" And "Wanna join me heading out to the Headwall at the end of the Castle Commute?" Na,... But I did take a Lap on Peruvian Jr (Collins) It was OK,... I LOVED THE JR Groomers near the Corkscrew and bottom,.... EDWARD!!! Seen him and got to Ski with him (Under Little Cloud)
Nice PM session,... We Worked IT!!! Thanks for the ride down again!!! Really nice ride all the way home via Wells a and Fresh Market.......Nice Pic Randy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment