Friday, December 30, 2016

25 Ski Day NERD With Matt, Dina and Ben

Biked from Moms to Andys, "I'm off today" OK ... I ride My bike to the Mouth and Tex Matt on the way up.... "Come over, Lets Ski the Nerd" YEA!!! And We DID!!! Got to meet Dina and Ben!!
We park on the Bypass,... "See you Guys later" On to the Locker to find the Ladies in House and the Magic Red Skis at the Spot,.... End up leaving the Big Feet, White Ski Boots and and K2s at the Mouth,..... VERY NICE SESSION ON LITTLE AND TWO GAD 2s,.......WITH RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EXCELLENT RIDE DOWN ON THE 953, Nerd Instructor,./.. "Heres a Whistle and I see you ride up past Beans and Brew almost everyday, Come in and I'll get you a Coffee",... YES!!! And Christine
(MT Host) She Small and a Beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got My Lines reset under little,... Seen Bryon Wixom,... VERY NICE AND THATS HIS TURNS UNDER LITTLE,... THX B
And the Valley from almost to the Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment