Saturday, December 10, 2016

Day 14 Bad Traffic going up BCC!! Went to the Bird

With My gear from the mouth, Now the Red Skis are up at the Locker....
Biked from Moms to Ft Union were I caught the 953, Got a Schedule too
"Thank You! The Snow on Gad 2 Yesterday was Mid Season, I went to the Nerd due to an accident up Big Cottonwood,... I was standing at My Bike watching the Traffic build, By the time I got to the 7-11 and was walking south,Traffic on Wasatch was backed up beyond view...."
Email to Marc
Kirk (Phils Friend) Got Me right in front of the HORRIFIC TRAFFIC trying to turn up Big...... Right there is the short cut but Your too Smart....GET THE F..... Out the way!!!!
Go right to the Spot,...... BOB!!! YEA!!!! AND A SECOND ROUND LATER!!!!!!!Feeling Blessed!!!
Quote of the day "We LOVE to watch you and the Leopard Man Ski " THX!!
Helped 2 On Slope, One Asian Lady and a Kid in Class
Skied a Bit with Ron, We hit the Trees off G2,..... On Mt Safety comes by, No Prob.!!!! Feeling Blessed AGAIN!
Walk on the 953, Nice ride down talking to Jake and a Mom with 2 in tow
Dusk/Almost dark ride home to Moms, Starting out here,..... ANDY YOU SKI??

No comments:

Post a Comment