Saturday, December 10, 2016

Ski Day 13 Back to the NERD!

Where to Start? At the Beginning! Yesterday was one of those days that I realize how lucky I am..
Bike to the mouth of BCC were Terry pulls up and says "Going UP?" Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm headed to the Nerd,... Grab a Breakfast Burrito "You've been here before, Your quick with the Black Diamond Order".... What a beauty and We have a mutual friend...... Matt from Hampshire.....
Walk up the the Sign holding My Signs.....
We got a Family Turn BacK!!!!!!!!!YES!!!! Sunny, Grant, Mom and Dad !!! YEA!!!!! You made My Day now lets talk SNOWBIRD!!!!! "We remember you from last year waiting for the Bus",... The Epic 2 Plus Hour Delay,.. And It was OK cause you were there to make it OK "Here comes the Bus!"
Best Ride Up the Canyon so far this Season,.... (OK, Maybe Ana cause She turned back too)
Lee at the Portico "Rons here since 09:30" THX Lots of hi and goodmornings, Including a Killer Skier "I gave you a ride to the "B", You Do Ride those little Guys like WTF?"!!! THX...Down to the Spot,.. The usual plus I have My hand saw..... YEA! Next I see Ron at the Upper Spot,... We got a new entrance,.... We took a run past Gad2,... Not Open BUT DID OPEN ABOUT 14:45.......I BLEW MY WHISTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not near as Cold as the last few days,...... FIRST RIDE DOWN ON THE 953,... Walked up to it
Another nice ride down this time getting stickers and talking Snowbird with the Parking Lot friend,... "Wheres Ron"?.... Yup..... At the mouth its getting a little dark when Jeff from Ski School Stops by just to say Hi and that Summit Opens TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment