Thursday, December 8, 2016

Ski Day 11 Solitude AND Brighton

JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for the ride up.... You seen Me riding up Ft Union, You waited almost 4 mins while I lock My Bike and grab My Ski Gear........ Then the First of 3 Bubbler Sessions,......EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Run into and Ski with Phil and a little with Big "B"
BEAUTIFUL Sundog,.... Snowboarder Phil and James,... We had a little Posse
DOUBLE!!!! Thx for the ride up to the "B" Phil
First GW And Snake Creek
"Your That Guy"! (Snowbird Short Skis Skier)
"You made my Day"!!!!!!!! THX!
"My Wife seen You Skiing and was Very Impressed"! THX Great Afternoon at the "B"
Got a sweet ride down with a Propane Truck Delivery Truck,..... LOVED IT!!!!!
Can't forget the "Hi and Here have a Pizza Slice" THX Dave !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment