Saturday, December 16, 2017

26 Best Ski day so Farrrrrrrr

Walk to catch the 220 on to the 994  No Prob.!!!
Nice ride up to the Locker,. Gu Ru Dave, "Your friends are catching and Skiing the Tram" Thx Dave,.. I'm on my way to Sunnyside via the next Bus up... Driver Dave, "I grew up with Scott S",.  YaY!! Sunnyside to Sugarloaf to the New sp0t off Sugar, Just above Supreme (My Alta coat, Snacks and Juice still here) Laped Sugar many times til its time for Collins and Steve-O!!!!! YES! I keep on the Signature run Jake and Jake,... TWO JAKES AND THE SIGNATURE RUN ON COLLIN!!!!!!!!!  F,.K  YEA!!!!!!
 Met one of the Owners, Originators of "Alpine rep-lay, Now Trace" Another F,.K Yea!!
Ended at the Spot, Grab and go back to Sunnyside, Bus down to the Snowbird Center and the Locker, Then the 953 to the 220 and finally a nice walk back home,......
Almost 35,000 Vert,..

No comments:

Post a Comment