Saturday, December 9, 2017

An Ode to Alta

#Ski day 19, Drive up to LCC via 2300 E to Bengal to Wasatch (If I pass by the mouth of BCC My Car wants to dive up it) Passing all the #Snowbird entrances I have to hold the wheel straight,. Alta bound again.....Riding up Collins Chair with who I look up to as the "Mayor of Alta" Casey...Another Best Picture!! Chicago Scott got an Alta pass, We skied over to the Albion Grill (I hope My picture is still on the Wall from being Employee of the YEAR, 1999.. Ended the day #Skiing with 2 Jacobs, (One lives in Blackjack, Talk about local.) Today, Back to #Alta

Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature
The Man gets the Picture of the year again,
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, sky, tree, outdoor and nature
...


No comments:

Post a Comment