Monday, December 25, 2017

32 Christmas Eve And Alta Magic

Took Mom and Devona to a session that ran from 10-11:15 or so, Ski Car Alta TIME!!... Yesterday Supreme and Sugarloaf, Today,.... COLLINS!!! ONLY! They groomed and opened My Run!!!YEA
I have all my gear, Next stop GMD base..... Sorry I'm Late, "We were wondering were you are?"
Ha Nice ride up with MC, Jackie and Alton..... A little miracle happened,.. First half, No Bar, No Prod,... SECOND HALF, Alton puts it down....................................F@#K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Down to the Locker and the Tram Club,... Sponge Bob "Nice Video" YEA and YEA!!! Next up to the Tram Club,,, "What, this door opens?!" HA
Claushauler and an empty Shot Glass..... Thanks cool bartender for playing along....Meet Jeff from Solitude/Snowbird,... "They ask about you, Skiing here not there" Thank you BCC brother
I couldn't cross the bridge to make My own "Torch light parade" Sooo I watch and hit the road,... A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY? Snow day!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment