Tuesday, December 19, 2017

28 Monday Back to Alta

Sunday I took the day off, Took Mom and Devona to Church then headed up to Savers were I got a pair of Ski Boots (Daleboot) and Sunglasses (Oakley),..... Oh YEA!!!!
Walked from Moms to see the Bus pull out,..So I walked up to catch it at Walker lane... (Seems like I've never actually walked this) KINDA SUCKED WITH NO SIDEWALK OR SHOULDER
At 9400 Park.n.ride the 994 is pulling out so I walk over and catch the next Bus off 9400 and near the 7-11,... PUSH THE BUTTON TO HELP THE DRIVERS SLOW DOWN!!!!
On to the locker, Then on up to Sunnyside,.... Still ended up waiting for opening...At the Top, Back Country gate to the Summer road and over to the "Albion Campground"
From here I'm heading to the Spot and get to see the Turn Towers with Many, Many Pullieeeeees
Hide My Pack and hit SUGAR,..... EVERY OTHER CHAIR??? OH REALLY!?!?
Meet Abe Beirnstein and friend, He knows GuRu and rode with Him in the 70's "Please say hi"
OK, Later I hit the Birdfeeder for the first time this year,... Meet Bob Wood (He lives here at Saddleback, Bought the first lot!!!!!) Dave and Smiley,.. "Is this him? This is the him!" WOW AND THANKS FOR THE STACKED SALAD!!!!!!!!!! Ended just after 16:00 back to the Spot and onto catch the Bus right as She is pulling out, Then catch the 953 pulling out,... Get Home around 18:30

No comments:

Post a Comment