Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Back at Home/Bike at the Nerd

What to do? Andy and Mandy! Sunday they came over for a visit....Turned out we went up LCC,Got my Bike(Andy) Mandy and I hit the Locker, She likes the Flowers!We Took the Not Panda Poles,Blades and Big Feet, Dobermans Plus Clothes....Used Ronnies Big Bag... Clinic was FULL!!
highlights/Lowlights...Dave Powers was the only Local to see me on the Cart.....He messaged right away!The Clinic got more and more Busy,Taking off the Boot was the most painful...."Your the patient of the Month for not Squilling" IT HURT! Next I said those are my new Ski socks, Please don't cut off...Dr Ted and the Staff liked that I'm a Skier and thats what matters MOST! Stayed Positive! Plz take my Skis to Public Safety, They will hold them just put my name to them....Here comes Jerry"I know your locker number,I just need your Keys" THX JERRY! Ambulance ride down was OK, Driver missed the Turn.... Me "I don't want to go to Sandy either" They called ahead to make sure ER is ready...Right into a Room... Met the Surgeon Dr Cymbrosky. He did a great job and came for a follow up Fri before 08:00...He is the one that said we should get you out by the end of the day....Next was the dreaded call to Marc...I din't cry but was close...Next came the call from Cammy..."Have them get the RX ready" She was right..It was the only problem..Marc came by after a sight visit in Draper...Around 18:30 He and Cammy came back, Got me to the Pharmacy, Took me Home, Went back,Picked up and paid for the Meds!!!!!! Talk about LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment