Thursday, February 19, 2015

Ron got my Bag back to the Locker

Great News! Everything is now back where it belongs
Ron returned my Beloved Backpack from Welbere Spot to my Locker, THANKS!
Andy and Mandy took me up to Snowbird on Sunday, We took and filled the Big bag with Ski Boots,
2 pairs of blades, The "Not Panda Poles", My everyday Shoes, Plus Bike
Snowbird Clinic to Home, Last Thurs @Noon until Fri @8:00 PM... 2 Bags of Soft Goods plus 3 Beers came along with me, I have not had a Beer for a Week! This could be a good thing?...
I asked the Assistant at the Snowbird Clinic before being transferred down Canyon to put my Skis in Public Safety with my name on them, Jerry from Public Safety came over, Got the Locker key, Put them away "I don't need the locker number....Everyone knows its the one with the Flowers" Thank You Jerry
On Sunday it was Busy at the Nerd,CLINIC! Only seen the Janitor and a few locker mates....We were in and OUT!
Its been a week now, Rick from Snowbird called and sent a get well card....THANKS
Lots a get betters and good vibes from work...Even sent a one Week update Email
Humanas RN Called and did a follow up, suggested I change Doctors .....Feeling Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment