Saturday, February 7, 2015

Day 62 WINDY Funny Friday

Catch the 990 with Bike, See Marc at the mouth of BCC...He Stopped and Waved...If I was heading up to Soli.,He would have been right there ....VERY COOL!!!!!!That reminds me....TRADER JOES OPENS on 13th East near Ft Union YEA!!Catching the Bus here I seen Gary and Jeff(Jiffy Lube) and Palo Alto Twice! in their Toy Coach....Pushing the Bike right past the Pros on the Plaza....NICE! back to the Spot where I run into Mark Later..."I Seen Ron at the Locker, He was leaving at Noon?"
What can you do?I tryed Gad 2...Busy!  Little was a Little too WINDY on Top...Later they closed it and most of the Mountain....NOT G-ZOOM!! It was skiing Soo GOOD!!! I Skied and seen the Solo Ski on the Tree @Door One...Later Mark and I Skied Door Three...He Baled out but Still seen It....IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Later the Line got Real Long on GadZoom....Perfect time to show off on the blades....Lifty"Burke Skis everyday" Me doing circles right there..."I'm a Skier!"THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bob Mc and Buddy joined Mark and Me at the Spot.....Stacked Salad Thx!!! Ended up with his Lighter.....OPPS! Nice bike ride down all the way home

No comments:

Post a Comment