Monday, February 16, 2015

WhiteHand Thursday Day 65 IT AINT OVER YET!!!

This is a copy of what I'm finally posting online
 It got me about 11:00 am on Big Emma (Snowbirds hardest green run) Chasing down Jenn (MonoBoarder from Soli) and Friend...Broken Fib/Tib just below the Boot top... THE WHITE HAND STOPPED/GOT ME!!!!...My Friend Rick from Ski Patrol is right there, Calls a Sled, Snowbird Clinic was BUSY! Ambulance ride to Alta View Hospital (Driver missed the turn to Sandy,) I noticed from my Bed and told the driver "I don't want to go to Sandy either") Directly into a room at ER...Surgery at 18:00....One Rod, One Plate... Looks OK....Got released about 19:00 Friday the 13th...My Bosses picked me up, Picked up my pain pills and got me into bed before 20:00   My parents didn't know what happened until Valentines Day afternoon...
I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND MY COMPANY

No comments:

Post a Comment