Friday, February 6, 2015

Day 61 Nerd Thursday FreeRide Begins

Warm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stash the Stash at the Spot.....After first session at the Spot here comes Marc...We Ski together the rest of the day working our way over to P-Dawg to see and be seen by the Pros!!!At the top of Little I was the first in after they pulled the rope on the way out to Book Ends.....I GOT FIRST TRACKS DOWN WHITE DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!! I stuck with MBX for the next Hour or sooooo It was great but got Busy.....Pass the Top of Tram on my way to Reg....Hitting the sides and sending Snow!!!!!!!!FUUUUUN!!!!!!
Put my Famous Tracks in.........Ended with a Bike ride down to see Ron......That was Great seeing him....Guru Dave said he was hurt.....Liftys were wondering were he is?  He is better now and was up Skiing after all............NICE DAY! I'm Probly heading back there...Was going to go to Soli But

No comments:

Post a Comment