Friday, April 1, 2016

102 Race Thursday @Snowbird

Biked to Walts from Moms via Andys,... Catch the 990 at the Swap lot (I tried to Hitch first) ,.... Another Pow DAY!?!!!!! Yes it WAS!!! Stash the pack, On to Welbere chair to Big Emma,... RACE COURSE Right There,.... Had to cut across at a manned Gate,.... In the line "Burke, I seen your Powder Mag article, Very Nice!" .... Thank you Race Coach with the US Ski Team Marker!!
 Later another Coach "I see your perfect tracks in the back country" OK!!! YEA!! Fun seeing all the racers on Big Emma!!!! After Skiing Door one and Two (I fixed the Rope) GAD 2 was on my MIND!!! Got to Ski some of the Steepest/Deepest lines of the YEAR!!!! Did take 2 Little Clouds BUT It was COLD and you couldn't see ANYTHING!!!! Seen Brad, Bryan and Nate Wixom with fiends,.... They took a Pic and I just Smiled!!!!1!!! Nice Bus ride down to see Walt (He is going to Peru soon!!) Got a little rainy on the ride down

No comments:

Post a Comment