Wednesday, April 20, 2016

116 Happy 420 and back at the Nerd

We Worked Monday (36 Panels high above Foothill) Skied this Sunny/COLD Tues,... Started at Walts, Hitching I got picked up by Lee Cohen (Alta Pro Photograher) He took me to the Mouth (And knew my name and my game!!)THX! Next Jared (Who Works at the WildFlower) Nice Ride Up Plus He knew Andy!!!! Me and GuRu are the only one in the Locker Room,... Tram is Over for the Year (I seen both Trams working high above Peruvian) Whoa! Peruvian Running BUT I hit the Welbere SpoT, Next to Gadzoom and on up to Gad 2 where I run into and Ski with Gregg, Next Little Via a couple of MBX,s Even pulled a Ronnie up and Over,....Back at Little I see and Ski with Matt plus 2,...Mandy and Racheal from Alta,.... Ended with Brighton,.. (He got Me at the Bottom of My turns off Little) HARD CHARGING LAST RUNS UNDER LITTLE!!!!! We ended with a last Run down Great Scott,... (My First and Last time down this Iconic Run) I Even took a Peruvian Run Before this run out back to the Spot, Welbere at 4:20,.   Met Rico and Creww heading down to the Lot, He liked My sign, Wanted to give a ride then Shared a Bowl with Me!!(Gregg also Shared a nice one earlier with Matt and the Ladies) VERY NICE BUS RIDE DOWN!!! Got it at Creekside, Off at the swamp lot and nice ride back here to MOMS,...... A VERY NICE SKI DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment