Sunday, April 10, 2016

108 Ed and Colleen @Alta

Bike to Walts, Walk up to the 990 pulling up at 08:25 or so,.... No Customer Appreciation Day,...? Donuts or Coffee....?Thats OK I'll catch the 09:30 Blue Tram driven by Duckworth,...(Ticket Taker says "Say Hi to my Fianceeee at Little Cloud"  OK!!!!!! Drop my pack at the Top of Mineral and head to Alta,.... HEAD Back,... TWICE including a tour of Gad zoom,... (Checking in with the Race Dept.) I rode up with a Coach "You make those perfect Spoon turns on Little Cloud",... THX!!! Back to Alta where I run into and Ski with Ed, Colleen and Bobby (He just got off the Plane from Boston) NICE SESSION! Time for me to get back to Merica,.... LITTLE CLOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH FUN PLACING MY PERFECT TURNS UNDER LITTLE!!!!! PERFECTION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment