Tuesday, April 12, 2016

110 Dummy Downhill @The Nerd

Thanks for the ride up Phil! (Jeep Boarding Brother!!) Biked to Walts from Moms via Reams,... I hold my Sign and then....Dropped at the front, Lil Mary is there to say Hello,.... Brought the White Boots and the red K2's,... ALTA!!! Then back to MBX,... And on to the Tram Club, Over to Gad zoom where I run into JENN!!!! Thanks Debbie (Utah Co. Steve) Also Rick and Moe Skiing I join them at Peruvian where Gregg and Gary join us,... I'm outta here and back to Gad-zoom via the spot Where I head back to Little and run into a young local Skier "Are you the One Skiing those lines under Little, Your a Local Legend, I can't wait to tell my roommate"!! NICE Session under the Chair!! Next Ed and Colleen!!! Nice Session too on Reg!!! Next rocking Scott, The Spot and the Dummy Downhill,...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX For the ride all the way down,.. Plus I got my Yellow Boots and Head Skis back to Andys,....

No comments:

Post a Comment