Thursday, April 14, 2016

111 Last Fog Lunch and Rain!!!

Biked from Moms to Andys, Pick up the head Skis and Poles (Got the yellow boots reset with lines out of the gray boots) Still a work in progress, Bike to the mouth....... Duane got me, THX!!!
We arrived at the Fog Lunch to find Big B and all the others under an Awning,,  (RAIN)
Phil shows up next, I toss my Pack right there and we got a Posse!!!!! Nice session til we hit Apex,.... (Its Down for a while so We head over to and Ski Sunrise,... (First time I skied a Groomed Rollercoaster),... Back down for Lunch ,... THX JOHN!!! Its was FANTASTIC!!!!!! Now its Kenny and I,... (Kenny joined Phil and I before Lunch) TRIPLE SKIED SO GOOD THAT I TOOK A BONUS LAP!!!!! Solo afternoon on Double with last Chair on Triple!!!! AWESOME LAST WEDS

No comments:

Post a Comment