Friday, December 11, 2015

Day 14 Gad 2 Magic W/Ronnie

Catch the 08:10....Not a Worker Bus, Red Light? I Have another One,... GREEN LIGHT! THX SOLI
Get to the Locker room just in time to see Dave Headed Up"Is Ron alright?"...I'll Ask, He is Fine.....We met at the Spot...Ron Forgot, Me HERE!!!!And Salad Time!!!! G-Zoom Time until it got sooo Windy Ron went to the Locker room to get Warmer Stuff on,I Hit the Spot we meet at the bottom, perfect timing!!!! Back up with Garret, "You guys wanna some?" YES!!! Now its so Windy the lift Stops for awhile,....."I think they will close her" We Head too and are one of about 10 people Skiing Gad 2 for the next 2 Hours or So.... Stop in at Mid Gad to watch the Skiers... Some leave while we Laugh...... Top of Gad 2 "Aren't those Skis a Little Long?" (Ski Patrol) Me "I Love the Ladies"........... Gad Zoom Starts back up about 14:30 or so....LETS HIT THE SPOT!!! We Did and took the last Run of the day on Gadzoom instead of Welbere....Much better and We came full circle............One of my Fav Days EVER!!!!! Caught the 4:15 990 back to Andys than rode home

No comments:

Post a Comment