Sunday, December 13, 2015

Day 16 MAGIC SATURDAY!!!!!

Walked up to Reams, Came out to see the 960 go up.....Now I get to do my Corkie Fowler warmups!
Busy Bus with only 2 getting off at Soli...... Meet Marc on Double....Lets hit the Spot! Yea!! Later Cynthia and Clarrisa.......NICE, Then Cynthia and I hit the Spot!!!!! YEA!!! Thx for the ride offer,.Later We got a giant Posse with the Travisesssss,Matt, Gorgon and Company, Even got to talk about Bumping Brad,... "You the Dude Mowing down my Bumps" YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Last Run I meet Eric from the MYST!!!!! We Talk about Kade and "Come to Lunch" Fog and Myst Lunch......
Special, Magic Bus ride down,... "Ari"., I Like you,... "Can I have your Number?" I don't have a Phone "Can I have your E-Mail?,... Now your Talking,.................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment