Saturday, December 5, 2015

Day 9 DOUBLE IS OPEN!!!

Bike to Andys, Walk from there with a full setup plus the Ladies.....Stop in at Reams, Up the hill and before the 3000 E Light Jimmy picked Me up!!!! (No sign out, He just knew I was going to UP,... Bonus he was going to Soli Plus He Starts the Stacked Salad!? THX JIMMY!!!!!,.   First time to the Lowest Spot Area to Stash my Blades and Xtra Poles,...... LADY TIME,...THEY ARE FAST!!
Top Of Double,.Roach and his friend Pete,.You Holding? Yes!! Plus here comes Dillion to join our first Safety Meeting on Wanderer!!!!!!!! YEA!!! Later Gorden, Matt and Mark ( New Parking Lot Guy) "After 6 Years of Alta Frustration and LCC Bull I'm here now" He has a B and Soli Pass,!YEA!! Finally I'm Done and get a ride all the way to Andys from "G" THX!!!
Phrase of the Day..... Double new Lifty,. "You Ski Blades at the "B" and Snowbird Huh"? Me Yes "I Seen you all the time over there" Me Thanks
Drop Data still not Working

No comments:

Post a Comment