Friday, December 25, 2015

Day 24 Snowbird Christmas

Caught the 7:03 990, Nice ride up into the Teeth of another Storm!! The Bridge is on Avi Hold! I took a Bus ride down and seen all Closed signs On, Waited at the bridge until the Ski Host Boss pulled the Rope, Down to the Low Spot, Got ready then seen Welbere still closed, waited til the line was gone, First Welbere Ridge, Untracked!! Gadzoom was Excellent!!!! I tryed Little and Gad 2,(Doug, "I Love you Man") Thx! Gad zoom better, Seen Eric from Soli., Now he is at Alta,.Ran into Utah Co. Steve at the Spot, "Ronnie!", Nope just Me, We head up to Little Cloud and Ski Hoppys Line,.. It Was GREAT! I stayed until 15:30 marking  My Lines,. First Under the Chair and Sneaky Petes,.. Skied the Trees On 2 and seen the Avalanche!!! Walked up and caught the Bonus 990 up to the Cliff then back down Snow packed Roads, It Snowed all day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment