Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 25 Summit Opens....@The Nerd

Where to begin? First Wurst Tram and Truely a Day to remember!!!!!..... I Don't Like You but I'll do it.... Right down to a New Spot under Little Cloud,... Back up to Hike to the Summit from Little Cloud,... Got there in time to See the Ribbon cutting with Bob Mc,... I blew my Whistle!!! The new Tram deck not opened due to Ice? ,... Really? Got some free snacks, took one out to the Powder Shots Guy,... At this time there was a Sun Dog FULL Circle !!!!! Beautiful!!!! HOPPYS RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was GREAT!!!!!!!!!! MBX Finally opened,... Luppy Loop with TOO MANY SKIERS!!! Later Ski Patrol Closed Gad Valley to land a Helicopter,...... WOW! Meanwhile LITTLE CLOUD WAS ALL SUN AND FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never Skied Gadzoom,.   That was a First this Ski Season

No comments:

Post a Comment