Monday, December 21, 2015

Day 22 Storm at Snowbird

Woke up at Andys not sure if I wanted to go up? No Work and No Email so NERD TIME!!! Catch the 990 at 8:10 or so, Packed!! Still an OK ride up doing My Corkies,. Delta Dan (Host) Welcomes Me by Name,... THX! On to the Spot,... (Help a Lady put her Skis On right in front of a Posse of Blue Coats training) Skied the Zoom in a wind and Snow Storm,. NICE! Run into Utah Co. Steve doing the Host thing,(Helped another Skier Here and One more Later) "thxs and Happy Holidays!!) YEA! Dan and Anna are back from the East Coast, They Skied Little Cloud and so did I!! It was Alaska,... First Regulator Run of the Season and First Peruvian,.... Also Cold, One and Done, Back to the Spot,... Even rode Gad 2,.
The Creamy/Dreamy was Excellent all day!! Even Skied the Cat Crew Cutoff to the Spot,... Last one on a Packed 990,..... At the Mouth Mammoth Tele Scott said Hi,... I Like how I met him in Mammoth at the Mill when we were fishing with the plush Fish,.... I had my Nerd Shirt on,.... GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment