Wednesday, February 3, 2016

55 AltaBird Tour on the Blades

Bike to Walts direct from here at Moms,... I forgot my sign BUT used my Alta necklace to get a ride up before the Bus Stop,... THX NATE! (Nice Toy and Pray Flags instead of Dolies) Entry 3!!
Got to the Slopes by 10:00 (Left my pack in the locker) P-dog still not open, On to Gadzoom, Warm up Run with a Stop,.... Here comes Brett for the second day, This time its 420 with a Bonus bud!!!!! little cloud to Mineral to Blady to Alta,...... "Where have you been?" Lifty at Blady,... Great Skiing on Sugarloaf including Bonus Groomers under the lift !!!! That was FUN Making my own lines on the Big Feet! Back to Mineral to see Estevan and Crew (Jon from Soli plus new friend Josh) "I.m glad I met you, I'm moving here from Jersey!" YEA! We Skied into Peruvian, I head to the Locker, Pick up Lunch and head to the Tram,... To cold to eat on the deck to its down Reg to a Spot just above the top of Gadzoom top shack,    Lunch above Lunch Run,... Bonus little Cloud around 15:00 "Seen you in Powder Mag",... and " We love you Burke!!!" I LOVE LITTLE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One more "Congrats on being in Powder,... THX!!! I was thinking he said skiing Pow. I Did!!
Catch the 990 at the Cliff, VERY NICE RIDE DOWN!!! Texas crew and one Wisconsin,... Ride from Walts to Home,.... Got here before dark, One of the most beautiful days I ever remember!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment