Friday, February 12, 2016

63 Three Trips into Alta "Sunny Sugarloaf"

Its Ladies Day and I wore my uniform for the first time today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rode up to Walts via Andys from here, Just as I get to the swamp lot and hold out my sign, FIRST Car stops, Its Ely from Ely NV (40 miles out on a dirt Raod,..... WOW!!! Lets talk Nevada!!) That was an EXCELLENT Ride up, THX!!!!! Walk down from top-o-Chickadee to the locker, Catch the Tram with everything in tow,... Get ready at the Table, Drop the pack at the top of MB,... ALTA!!! Sugarlaof Skis the best in the AM,.... Heard my name from the Lifts a couple of times,.... Plus "I hear your Skiing Solitude ALOT!!!" Yup,....... Back to the Pack were I grab a Sandwitch, Head up to the Table, Nice Sunny Lunch then back to Alta (3rd time) Finally run into Ron at the top of MB, We transfer our packs down to Little Cloud,.... ALMOST READY Soooooo We hit the Jr Spot near the bottom of Little, Skied Reg until BOOM!!! ITS ON!!!!!!! SO DANG GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! JZ!!!!! We run into and took the last Run with JZ!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We hit the Upper Spot,.... Sun,Salad and FUN!!!!! THX JZ!!!!!!  Really Nice Bus ride down to Walts
Meet Brad from the Clinic, Lets Talk Skiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Seen Walt, He might Ski Today


No comments:

Post a Comment