Tuesday, February 23, 2016

73 Brighton and Robert PM Session Alta AM

Jake picked me up on Wasatch Blvd before the Bengal Blvd turnoff after riding to the mouth from Moms via Walker and Holladay Blvd,.... Thank you Jake and Sign!!! I'm on the Tram before 10:00 Over to Alta via White Diamonds Groomed! I ran into Marc and Patty from Mammoth Mountain YEA! Also got asked to double dip my Pass? Alta Lifty you suck! Fun Skiing the groomer under Sugarloaf,.... Back to Snowbird before Noon, Down to Bliss Pt to leave a layer and shorts,.... Skied Door One and the Edge,... OK... Ride up with a Snowboarder from San Diego, Then up to Little Cloud and back over to White Diamonds,.... Later Brighton joins us and STRAIGHT LINES White Diamonds!!! Holy SHIT!!! Back to Little and the Glory under the Chair!!!! We even took a break at the Wings (Stump) Ended at the Spot (Ron was there but I never seen him) "Are you Burke Weir?"
Yup

No comments:

Post a Comment