Thursday, February 11, 2016

61 Sunny Tuesday,.. It got to 40

Missed Ed this Morning, I'll see him before the season ends?.... Biked from Moms up to the swamp lot,.... Held out my sign,   Thank you TOM!!!! Here take this... Your in Powder Magazine! THX!!!
Head to Alta, Meet up with Greg, We Skied Supreme and talked about how to get to Brighton from Here, Looks OK? We Skied back to MBX then LITTLE CLOUD!!!!!!(Put my pack at the top of both lifts) Time to Gouge!!!! You can still see my lines.......... Plus Regulator never Skied SOOO GOOD!
Ended the day at the upper Spot in the SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX RON! Crazy ride down on the mystery 952 Bus with one other lady rider..... Driver "I just got outta Jail,You might pay me to Exit"
WHOA!! Bike to Andys and Crash

No comments:

Post a Comment