Tuesday, February 16, 2016

66 Solitude or SnowBird? ..... Its that time, Valentine and NERD!!!!!!!

Andy had to call in Off..... So I ride my bike to Walts,.....Almost the first Car gets me Thanks Anthony from New York! Nice ride up,... Meeting @ City Creek? Creekside!!! He even took a Photo of my Sign....... Got a Valentine card and candy at the entrance,... Thx Snowbird! At The Locker there is a Note and Beads,.... "Congrats on being Sober one year, Thats 365 Days" YEA!!! Thanks Jack and Lee,.... Go Mt Hosts!!!!! Hit the Spot,.... Here comes Bob Mc and Dibbs????? Yup, STACKED SALAD !!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!! Later I run into Brett above the Doors at a special spot for Snowmakers,.... Thanks for the Party Bud and the hook Up!!!! We Skied Door TWO!!!! Door One was really GOOD too!!!! Very Nice Ride Down on the 4:50 990 all the way to Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment